- 11th November 2020
Nine GPA Luxury packs shortlisted for the Luxury Packaging Awards
We’re delighted to announce that nine of our packs have been shortlisted for the Luxury Packaging Awards, across seven different categories. We’ve also been nominated for Luxury Packaging Supplier of the Year 2020.
Here’s a full list of categories where we’ve made it to the shortlist:
- Luxury Cosmetics/Personal Care Pack: Cultus Artem
- Luxury Drinks – Secondary Pack: Redbreast 27-Year-Old and Glenfiddich Grand Cru
- Luxury Resource Efficient Pack: Swarovski Book of Dreams Volume III
- Luxury Seasonal Pack: KITH x Estée Lauder Generational Beauty Kit
- Special Edition Pack – Drinks: Bob Dylan’s The Bootleg Series (Rare & Unreleased)
- Special Edition – Other Goods: IQOS VIP Pack and Swarovski Created Diamonds
- Technical Achievement: Tanqueray No. Ten
- Luxury Packaging Supplier: GPA Luxury
The Luxury Packaging Awards ceremony planned for November is no longer going ahead, but winners are set to be announced at a virtual event later this year, and officially revealed in the January issue of Packaging News.
After a challenging year, this high-level industry recognition of our hard work has been welcomed by the whole GPA Luxury team.
Keep an eye on our social media to find out whether any of our shortlisted packs bag an award!