Your privacy is important to us
We recognise that when you visit our website and provide us with personal information, you trust that we will act responsibly and keep your information secure and confidential. This privacy notice outlines how MW Packaging Limited and GPA Global UK Ltd will collect, store and use your personal data through your use of our website.
It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice or policy we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide personal information to us, we are legally obliged to use it in accordance with all laws concerning the protection of personal information (we refer to these laws collectively in this privacy notice as the “data protection laws”).
What information will we collect about you?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identity and contact details such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address and telephone number.
- If you are submitting an enquiry, we may request data that helps us tailor a response to you regarding our services, for example your r location.
- Usage and technical data about how you use our website including data about your browsing actions and patterns.
- Marketing and communications data.
- We collect this information when you register on our site or when you submit a request form. Without your permission, we will not disclose information about your visits to our website – or any other personal information that you may give us – to any third parties.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (for example, details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions or information about your health).
How will we collect and use your personal information
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal information when corresponding with us by post, phone, email or through meeting us at exhibitions and events.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also use analytics services providers such as Google.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- where we have your consent;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and/or
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Our purposes for using your personal data
We have set out below a description of the ways we may use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.